Comfort Meets Performance
The GranFondo GF01 with rim brakes was the original design for the pro team to use in the cobbled classics of Northern Europe. Designed to soak up the worst roads on offer, the GF01 utilizes the latest technology to eat up pavement and retain its world class ride quality.
|Frame||BMC TCC carbon w/Angle Compliance|
|Fork||BMC Compliancefork carbon, tapered steerer|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport 2, 700 x 28c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-speed: 11-32|
|Handlebars||BMC RDB 3|
|Stem||BMC RST 3|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-RS685|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-R785 hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors|
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante Delta Wingflex, manganese|
|Seatpost||BMC Compliancepost carbon|
Select Frame Size
Seat tube st mm
Top tube tt‘ mm
Head tube ht mm
Seat angle sa °
Head angle ha °
Rear center rc mm
Front center fc mm
Wheelbase wb mm
BB drop mm
Fork length fl mm
Fork rake fr mm
Crank length mm
Stem length mm
Stem angle °
Bar width mm
Bar drop mm
Bar reach mm
Post length mm
Post offset mm
Stand over height mm
BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept is further enhanced with the Angle Compliance system. Optimized Carbon fiber layups and tube shapes are combined with cantilevered rear dropouts, flexible, flattened seat stays, and the added rake on the fork. From the first pedal stroke you will notice how comfortable it is. Our proprietary seatpost, which is designed to flex in response to upward force, is also part of the compliance system.
Disc brakes give you better brake modulation. This means confident brake feel no matter the conditions the weather throws at you. It also gives your fingers a break on strenuous mountain descents, while reducing the risk of overheating the rims.
Thanks to the tapered 1–1/8” to 1–1/2” steerer tube, oversized down tube, and massive chain stays, the bike is renowned for its stability on descents.
Designed to take up to 28 mm tires, the Granfondo lets you tackle the roughest, bumpiest roads with ease.
The Granfondo’s geometry has been optimized for riding long distances on all kinds of roads. It is very stable with a greater bottom bracket drop and a laid-back head tube angle enabling a more relaxed and upright seating position.
Keep your bike on the road, and not in the workshop. With an integrated chain catcher, durable tires, and a well-rounded choice of components, this bike will take you thousands of kilometers with little need for maintenance.
Upgrade your bike to the latest drivetrain technology with DTi (dual transmission integration).
- TCC and angle compliance full carbon construction
- DTi cable routing, compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Integrated chain catcher
- Disc only: postmount 140 mm brake attachment
- Frame weight: 1050 g, including all hardware, size 54 cm
- Hardware includes: derailleur hanger, cable guides and seat clamp
- Integrated postmount interfaces to install the standard road disc calipers
- BB86 Shimano press-fit
- Compliance fork, TCC and angle compliance full carbon construction
- 1–1/8″ to 1–1/2″ tapered steerer tube
- Disc only: postmount 140 mm brake attachment (integrated postmount interfaces to install the standard road disc calipers)
- Fork weight: 430 g (280 mm steerer tube)
- Compliance post, carbon construction, 27.2 mm diameter
- Standard offset 18 mm, also available with 3 mm and 30 mm offset
- Seatpost weight: 198 g (length 350 mm, 18 mm offset)
- 6 sizes: 48 – 61 cm (refer to geometry chart for details)
Why We Love This Bike
The BMC GF01 with Di2 and hydraulic disc brakes is the peloton leader in features, spec and ride quality. No other endurance road bike offers as supple a ride with the snappy acceleration of more aggressive bikes. Without a doubt, the most popular model from BMC we offer.
You can call us anytime1-888-383-2453(BIKE)
Demo this bike today. View the demos page.